Borla Performance Cat-Back system (PN 140064) for a more exhilarating driving experience in a 2003-06 Hyundai Tiburon GT equipped with a 2.7L V6 engine and automatic or manual transmission. The 140064 installs to the factory flange located just after the catalytic converter and is made from full aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel (superior to T-409 or aluminized steel). This system consists of a 24? oval front muffler connecting to a 2.25? intermediate pipe and y-pipe splitting into dual 2? pipes. At the very rear on each side of the vehicle are 10? long 5? diameter ?S? style mufflers and split rear 4? Borla embossed, single round, rolled edge, angle-cut polished T-304 stainless steel tips. R&D testing has shown this system flows up to 288 cfm more than the factory exhaust. Combine all you get from a Borla for the Tiburon GT: enhanced performance, super lightweight yet ultra brawny stainless steel, sexy powerful look, fuel economy and finally a strong sound ? more bling for the buck. Borla has a 26-year tradition of building great sounding performance exhaust from CNC mandrel bent high quality, T-304 stainless steel backed by an unbeatable million-mile warranty.
- GTIN: 00808422400640
- Brand Name: Borla
- Construction: All Welded
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back System
- Exit Position: Split Rear
- Exit Style: Single Split Rear Exit
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Off Road Use Only: No
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip / Outlet Finish: Polished T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 4 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 16 x 13 x 61 inches
- Weight: 49 lb
Recommended for the 2003-2006 Hyundai Tiburon GT Cat-Back? Exhaust System