Features polished T-304 stainless steel tips. Borla Cat-Back & Axle-Back exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology designed to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive Borla Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere. Each system is built from premium high quality T-304 stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, Borla stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you?d expect from the world?s most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
- GTIN: 00808422400480
- Brand Name: Borla
- Construction: All Welded
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back System
- Exit Position: Side
- Exit Style: Split Side
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Off Road Use Only: No
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip / Outlet Finish: Polished T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 3.600 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 11 x 13 x 48 inches
- Weight: 38 lb
Recommended for the 2003-2010 Dodge Viper Cat-Back? Exhaust System