Borla Performance Industries has released a performance Cat-Back system for the Mazda 3. Many were nervous when Mazda elected to replace the popular Prot?g? with the Mazda 3, but the resulting vehicle was a homerun. The '04-'09 Mazda 3 is a great 4-door with an excellent power package in the 2.3L 160 horsepower engine and performance handling suspension straight off of the Mazda 6. Borla engineers have developed an awesome performance Cat-Back system (PN 140121) that has a super look, sound and performance. Designed to work with both automatic and stick shift transmissions, this performance exhaust upgrade is lighter than stock and has 14% better air flow which generates solid performance gains through the entire dyno RPM graph. System features a polished T-304 stainless steel tip. Borla the original pioneers of aerospace-grade high quality T-304 stainless steel (superior to 409 or aluminized steel) free-flow exhaust utilizes patented award and race winning technology to deliver quality, sound, performance gains and enhanced fuel economy ? all with an easy bolt-on installation and backed by an unsurpassed written Million-Mile Warranty.
- GTIN: 00808422401210
- Brand Name: Borla
- Construction: All Welded
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back System
- Exit Position: Rear
- Exit Style: Single Left Rear Exit
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Off Road Use Only: No
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip / Outlet Finish: Polished T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 4 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 16 x 13 x 61 inches
- Weight: 35 lb
Recommended for the 2004-2009 Mazda Mazda 3 Cat-Back? Exhaust System S-Type?