- Proudly Made in the USA!
- 1,000 lbs of Leveling Capacity
- Evenly Distributes Weight
Air Lift Rear 1000 Air Spring Kit for all 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Jeep JL Wranglers.
Are you the owner of a 2020-2021 Jeep JT Gladiator who needs to haul heavy loads of cargo? With 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity and fully adjustable air pressure, this Air Lift 1000 Air Spring Kit (60830) is the perfect way to improve stability and comfort in your 2020-2021 Jeep JT Gladiator when you're hauling heavy items! It is quality tested to ISO 9001:2008 standards, which gives you the added peace of mind you deserve knowing your new air springs will be both safe and comfortable.
Features and Benefits:
- Works on all 2020-2021 Jeep JT Gladiators With Stock rear springs
- 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity and fully adjustable air pressure
- Works with your suspension to give more leveling support and stability
- Distributes weight evenly to all four tires
- Improves braking and steering response
- Decreases sway, increases spring rate and improves ride safety and comfort
- Helps prevent bottoming out on rough and rocky roads
- Improves headlight aim by leveling out your Jeep
- Helps with "porpoising"
- Easily fits inside your coil springs to provide more suspension support
- Allows you to inflate the air springs when carrying a heavy load and deflate when riding empty
- Air spring pressure is controlled with air line tubing that connects to any convenient spot on your Wrangler’s chassis
- Installs in under 2 hours
- Quality tested to ISO 9001:2008 standards for safety and comfort
This Air Lift 1000 Air Spring Kit (60829) will work with the existing suspension in your Jeep JL Wrangler to give it even more leveling support and stability! It will distribute your Jeep's weight to all four tires, which will help your tires wear more evenly. You will also notice an improvement in how well your pickup brakes and steers! Not only that, this kit will help decrease sway and increase spring rate, and that will lead to a noticeable improvement in ride safety and comfort. But these springs (60829) do far more than make your ride safer and comfier—they also help keep your Jeep from bottoming out on rough and rocky roads! You will even see an improvement in how well your headlights aim since your pickup will be more stable and level overall. You won't have any more issues with "porpoising" either!
You can install this kit in about two hours, and the air springs will easily fit inside your coil springs. When you are ready to haul something heavy, simply inflate your new air springs (60829). When you have dropped off your load, deflate the air springs. That's it! The air spring pressure is controlled with the included air tubing, and it will easily connect to any spot that is convenient on your Jeep’s chassis.
- Two (2) air springs
- Air lines
- Schrader valve
- All required installation hardware
- Fully illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual