Air Lift Air Suspension Compressor Kit 74000EZ
- Air Lift
- Wireless Control
- Dual Path
- 100 psi
- Digital Display
Put the power of your system in the palm of your hand. Adjust any brand of air springs (sold separately) from inside or outside of your cab and run diagnostics with the hand-held controller or your smart phone. Includes EZ Mount for no-drill install.
- Lets you adjust 2 air springs (sold separately) independently with the wireless remote control
- Level your vehicle front to back
- Get side-to-side leveling of off-center loads by inflating each spring with a different amount of air
- Maintains automatically the air pressure that you set
- Adjusts air pressure to stay within 3 psi of your pre-set level
- Senses when air pressure falls below a safe level and instantly acts to restore pressure
- Uses wireless control to adjust air pressure and run diagnostics
- Bluetooth compatibility and mobile app turn your smart phone into a fully-functional controller
- Wireless remote provides traditional control
- Provides 3 programmable pressure settings for frequently hauled loads
- Delivers advanced diagnostic reports, ensuring vehicle safety
- Notifies you of leaks or compressor failure
- Allows you to monitor each spring with built-in, digital air pressure gauges
- Works with all air spring brands
- Uses EZ Mount with integrated compressor and manifold for simple, no drill install
- Steel mounting plate uses U-bolt to clamp to frame
- Includes everything you need for installation:
- Weather-resistant manifold that is waterproof up to 2'
- Wiring harness
- EZ Mount
- Wireless, hand-held digital controller
- 60-Day money-back guarantee
- 2-Year limited warranty
Oh, the power of your index finger. Air Lift's premium, wireless, onboard compressor system with Bluetooth allows you to fill your air springs at the touch of a button. WirelessAIR also automatically maintains pre-set air pressure levels.
With the Air Lift mobile app and your smart phone, you can inflate or deflate your air springs and even run advanced diagnostics without leaving the driver's seat. Additionally, it includes a wireless controller if you would rather use a traditional remote. The system lets you know if there is a leak or if the compressor has malfunctioned. If you want to get a good look at your vehicle while adjusting your air springs, just grab your controller, hop out of your truck and make your adjustments from outside the cab.
As soon as you turn on WirelessAIR, the compressor will activate and fill your air springs to the default level of 5 psi. After that, you can reset your default pressure settings to whatever you like (between 5 and 100 psi) and WirelessAIR will maintain these levels for you, staying within 3 psi of your desired level. Built-in digital air pressure gauges allow you to monitor each spring on your vehicle. You can pre-program two pressure levels for frequently carried loads such as your boat or camper. Also, WirelessAIR senses when your air pressure falls below a safe level and restores pressure to the minimum psi, preventing wear on your air springs.
WirelessAIR has a dual-path controller that lets you adjust two air springs individually. This means that you can get front-to-back and side-to-side leveling. Alternatively, you can configure the system to adjust and monitor two pairs of air springs independently. This way you can put different amounts of air into your front pair and rear pair of springs, allowing you to level your vehicle front to back.
The system comes complete with everything needed for installation, including an air compressor; a manifold; an easy-to-install wiring harness; and a wireless, hand-held digital controller. It also includes the EZ mount for a simple, no drill installation. This mount comes with the compressor and manifold pre-installed on the bracket and clamps to the frame using a U-bolt.
WirelessAIR is compatible with any brand of air springs, and it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
74000EZ Airlift Wireless Air Handheld Air Compressor System for Air Bag Suspension Support - Dual Path - 2nd Generation - Mounting Bracket