WE ARE A FACTORY AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY WHEN BUYING
FASS Part Number: TS C12 100G
New Titanium Signature Series with FASS Whisper Technology
Fitment: 2015-2016 Chevy GMC Duramax Diesel 6.6L
165gph @ 8-10psi Moderate to Extreme HP (600-900 HP)
FASS Fuel Systems Diesel Lift Pump 2015-2016 GM Duramax 6.6L Titanium Signature Series 100GPH (TS C10 100G)
A FASS Fuel Systems can be a beneficial upgrade for your GM Duramax 6.6L diesel engine, this is because your Duramax doesn’t come with a factory lift pump like other diesels. This requires your CP3 injection pump to pull your fuel under a vacuum, adding additional stress to your CP3 Pump and risk introduce additional air into your fuel. This is where a Titanium FASS Fuel Pump comes in to help.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 165 gallons per hour and backed by our limited lifetime warranty the Titanium Signature Series lift pump is capable of supporting your GM Duramax 6.6L diesel engine with enough fuel for multiple fueling system upgrades. A Titanium Signature Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your Duramax’s injection systems, effectively extending the life of your Injection Pump and Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Duramax diesel engines are known for having injector failure issues; this can be caused by several different factors and FASS Filtration Systems is designed to eliminate those that are fuel related.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel pumps are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems
FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper”while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
Bolt On Bracket Mounts old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Signature Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
2001-2010 Duramax 100GPH Lift Pump Features:
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 8-10 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 100 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
- Considering typical No. 2 Diesel Fuel consists of about 10% air, these problems are nothing to sneeze at or to be ignored. In reality, when compounded by dirt and other debris that can be found in a diesel fuel tank, you could be driving your truck towards a diesel engine disaster. FASS Systems address these issues head on by meticulously filtering out such problematic air & vapor — along with these other contaminants in the fuel — before it’s sent to your truck’s injectors. Knowing about these latent dangers lurking in the fuel at the diesel pump, can you really go on feeding it untreated to your truck? We at Parley’s strongly advise against it… and believe a FASS System is the way to go.
How FASS Works
It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump to upgrade your pump kit to include our Bulkheading and Suction Tube kit (STK-1002). Our bulkhead kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump and will offer a convenient return option. This is important for high performance GM Duramax application that demand large a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades