TeraFlex JK: Sport Control Arms provide maintenance-free and dependable performance on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with 2.5-3" lifts. Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets. Can be added to any existing suspension lift. High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
- Preset Sport Control Arms balance caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2.5-3" lift kits
- Sport Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement.
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) damping and ride quality.
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- GTIN: 00843885033516
- Brand Name: TeraFlex
- Included Parts: Driver Front Upper
- Included Parts: Passenger Front Upper
- Install Time: 1.5 hours
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 22 x 8 x 4 inches
- Weight: 10 lb
Recommended for the JK: Sport Control Arm Kit - Front Upper (2.5-3" Lift)