MAXTRAX recovery devices are the innovative, lightweight vehicle recovery devices that are Australian designed, engineered and manufactured. MAXTRAX is PATENTED and rigorously tried, tested, trusted and proven in the world’s toughest off-road events and expeditions as the SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY method of 4WD vehicle recovery from SAND, MUD, SLUSH and SNOW. MAXTRAX vehicle recovery devices can reduce “down time” as most recoveries can typically be performed by just one person. There’s no need for another vehicle or anchor point and there are no potentially dangerous, highly stressed components. A MAXTRAX recovery is designed with SAFETY as paramount; it all happens at a gentle pace.
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.